Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Monday Morning Grandma--Washy Washy

I was right about not having Internet access--$.75 per minute. I’m home now. I know it isn’t Monday, but we got in late last night. Today’s post is about doing something special with something simple. The job of spraying hands with sanitizer at the entrance to the dining room on a ship may seem like a mundane boring job, but Rowen brightens everyone’s day with his “Washy Washy” song. That is called going the extra mile. In the video clip, he is probably on a tropical cruise. Ours was to Alaska, thus the more formal white shirt. If you want to see him in action, go to the youtube link below, or on the U Tube web site type in "washy washy" he was the second one when I went there. 



 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRaUayv-wWY

If we all put that type of extra effort into whatever we do not only to enhance our own life, we can touch and cheer other people. I’m going to try and follow his example. 

No comments:

Post a Comment