Monday, October 13, 2014

Monday Morning Grandma--Update on My Writing

My writing is coming along. I’m waiting for the edit of Hidden Heritage. Escape from Fire is finished and sitting on the back burner simmering for a couple of weeks. Car Crash is started, and waiting for me to work on when I get the other 2 re-edited. So I think today I’m going to go back to my semi-autobiography that I dabble in occasionally. It’s about growing up in the 50’s. It’s my life, but it’s amazing how much research I need to do. For now, I’m using real names, but I’ll have to change the names and enough things readers won’t know who I’m writing about because there is no way to get friends and foes permission. Current events seep in as part of the story. The first election I remember knowing about was when Eisenhower became president. See what I mean about needing to do research? I remember reading about Univac, the first computer in a pamphlet at school. I think it was called Junior Scholastic. What year did those and other things happen? I’ll also be mentioning music, movies and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment